Our vision is more collaboration. More impact.
theDock is a home for community builders, social entrepreneurs, creatives and engaged people. We provide a platform for groups to experiment, blend sectors, and uncover innovations to manifest a more caring, resilient, and abundant future.
theDock is located in a bright and beautiful space in the heart of downtown Victoria. Our new home since September 2016, on the top floor of 722 Cormorant Street, has south facing windows, secure bike storage, a self-serve cafe and lots of other great amenities! We have room for 85 desks in a mix of open coworking space, closed door offices, lounges, and meeting rooms. As of of April 2017, we offer:
- 15 offices (3-6 desks each)
- 15 coworking spots
- 12 dedicated desks
- 2 very large boardrooms for up to 30 persons each, adjoinable into a 1000 sq foot classroom/event space
- 3 small meeting rooms for 3-6 persons each and
- one smaller boardroom for up to 12 persons.
We aim to include all sectors and communities working towards positive social change in our society. The Dock is always looking for potential new members and organizations which represent the diversity of our community.
space features & benefits:
- Use of our kitchen & lounge area
- Secure bike storage
- 24/7 security pass
- Metered parking out front
- High quality HVAC air system
- Natural light from south facing windows
- Central location in the heart of downtown
- Espresso machine
- Health and wellness room
- Board room for 16 with projector and LED TV
- Unlimited high-speed wireless internet (150 Mbps)
- Print & Copy services, $0.10 (B&W), $0.25 (colour
Book a tour
If you are interested in booking a tour please contact us.